Consulting for Lawyers to Change Their Careers
Lawyer Career Consulting DC provides expert guidance to lawyers who are fundamentally dissatisfied with their careers in law and wish to find a new career.
Are you stuck in the wrong career?
LawyerCareer Consulting DC works with unhappy lawyers who must acknowledge they are in the wrong career andcannot continue to practice law:
- "I’m disappointed, because I don’t find law practice as interesting as I had hoped."
- "Every day, I hate going to work."
- "I can’t get out of bed to go to work, but at other times I have lots of energy."
- "I have insomnia every Sunday night."
- "Sometimes stress starts building up on Saturday, or even Friday night."
- " I get a pit in my stomach, and sometimes headaches, when I think about my work,"
- "I’m not interested in law. I don’t want to read or think about it."
- "I read e-mails, check the news, and surf the Internet to avoid doing my work."
- "Legal work is like pushing a rock up a mountain. It takes enormous effort."
- "I have fantasies about opening up a restaurant or a B&B, or even driving a bus."
- "None of my friends is a lawyer."
- "When someone asks me what I ‘do,’ I try to change the subject."
- "If I didn’t need the income, I’d quit tomorrow."
- "My work seems meaningless and pointless."
- "I see no connection between the work that I do, and helping people."
- "Law practice is boring – and stressful -- at the same time."
- "I have fantasies of just walking out. Someday, I’m afraid I will."
- "I don’t talk to anyone at the office. I keep the door closed at all times."
- "I often realize, ‘This is not who I really am!’"
- "I hate my job."
Lawyer Career Consulting DC can help you to:
- confront the uncomfortable but inescapable reality that you may be "stuck in the wrong career";
- overcome your fear and doubts about leaving law;
- identify a new career better suited to you; and
- take practical steps to pursue it.