Psychotherapy Services for Lawyers
Lawyer Career Consulting DC provides counseling services for anxious or depressed individuals; couples in distress; and lawyers undergoing trauma of divorce.
Lawyer Career Consulting DC provides psychotherapy services to lawyers who are:
- "Burned out" from overwhelming work schedules and stress;
- Depressed, anxious and fearful;
- Abusing food, alcohol, drugs or other substances;
- Suffering marital distress;
- Undergoing a divorce; or
- Fearing they will be unhappy until they retire, and beyond.
Lawyer Career Consulting DC can help you:
- Set better limits on the demands of your law practice.
- Reconstruct your personal life "outside the law."
- Alleviate your depression and anxiety, even if unrelated to work.
- Help you get sufficient sleep.
- Improve your personal relationships.
- Manage a divorce or other personal loss.
- Manage your use of food, alcohol, and other substances, as well as other addictive behaviors.
- Improve your professional and personal life.
Lawyer Career Consulting DC provides lawyers with psychotherapy services:
- In the Care of another Professional: Even if you are usually emotionally disciplined and reserved, you may benefit from sharing your thoughts and feelings with a skilled professional.
- In Confidence: It feels safer to speak personally with someone committed to principles of confidentiality and client privilege, rather than more informally to a friend or spouse.
- With Objectivity: Friends and family have opinions, judgments, and a personal stake in your life, which can make it more difficult for them to respond to you objectively and empathically. ?
Lawyer Career Consulting DC provides emotional and practical support to lawyers facing personal, professional and relational challenges, and undergoing major transitions in their lives.